The claim and leave can now be routed to 2 level supervisors for approval or rejection
1) The supervisor that is not an HR admin can now approve or reject the claim with reason and enter an amount
2) Added one more Disbursement Method under Claim Type Detail called “Others”. This additional disbursement method can be used for recording purposes if the particular claim is an operational cost.
3) Users are now restricted to selective or no cost centers in eClaim if the “Restrict cost center selection when applying claim” is ticked. This is done through HR admins.
1) Under eProfile > My Tasks – the sen tence/word alignment has been fixed
eProfile – My Tasks – Before
eProfile – My Tasks – After
2) Users will not face any error message or long loading time when applying and saving claims using the Safari browser.
In this new addition of our webinar series, we will be discussing the detailed process by which businesses are set up in various locations across Southeast Asia! If you have been looking to expand your business’s horizons, then this is a good place to gather information! Sign Up Now, Limited Seats Available!
*Webinar will be hosted via Zoom