The launch of Juztalent ePayroll in Indonesia was met with positive reception. Henceforth, Juztalent set in motion its plans to provide leading payroll processing services in Philippines. Juztalent ePayroll is now available in Philippines.
Philippines and its legal framework
Philippines’s liberalised economy, coupled with robust corporate governance practices, have given rise to a conducive business environment. The business environment is underpinned by a comprehensive legal regime with various tax requirements.
ePayroll complies with three main statutory contributions:
- Social Security System (SSS): Provides financial assistance for general social insurance covering retirement, sickness, disability and pension benefits.
- PhilHealth: The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation which offers quality medical and health care services for employees.
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF): National savings and housing program that provides short-term loans and access to low cost housing programs.
ePayroll abides by Payroll Salary Compensation and Benefits in accordance of law:
- Minimum wage (varies across region, province, industry, number of employees and gross-sales)
- Overtime pay (depends on date and timing)
- Premium pay (rest days/ special holidays)
- Holiday wage
- Night Shift Differential
- Service charges
- Service Incentive Leave
- Parental Leave (maternity leave, paternity Leave, solo-Parent Leave)
- Other Leaves (gynecological Leave, leave for women and their children who are victims of violence)
- 13th month pay
- Separation pay
- Retirement pay
- Gross benefits and De Minimis benefits
It is prudent to invest in a proficient payroll system/software to safeguard your business. This ensures that various legal requirements and its nuances are well accounted for.
ePayroll is developed by an expert team of IT developers and software engineers from the Singapore Headquarters. With years of qualified experience and field knowledge, they are dedicated to designing the best HRIS and payroll practices. ePayroll is built with your needs in mind and can be specified according to your business requirements. With ePayroll’s all-inclusive platform, multiple sources of data can be easily gathered into an easily accessible repository. Standardised payroll procedures such as Submission and Calculation for PHIL, SSS, HDMF and BIR are automated. In addition, prorated salary calculation, flexible user selection as well as payroll analytics are great features users will get to enjoy as well.
Our payroll team in Philippines provides competent and personable payroll support to businesses of all sizes. We cater to small entrepreneurial start-ups and MNCs, across a broad range of industries. Juztalent’s ePayroll is now readily available in Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. For more information, feel free to contact our team here!